EA Training Events
External Authenticator Training for National Directory
The following is a list of training sessions available to those who have attended a briefing related to the establishment of a national directory of external authenticators AND submitted an application to ETBI.
In order to be listed on the national directory, you must attend one of the two-day training sessions.
Before registering to attend one of the training sessions, please consider the following:
- Only those who attended a briefing session related to the establishment of a national directory of external authenticators and who have submitted an application to ETBI may register for a training event
- Full attendance at both days of the training session is mandatory
- In registering, it is taken that you have agreed release/leave arrangements with your employer
- Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis
- If your first choice of location for training is not available, please either register on the waiting list for that event OR register for an alternative event
- It is important when registering for a training session to use the same e-mail address that you used when registering for a briefing session as that is the unique identifier used to confirm your eligibility to register for a training session
- There will be no payment made by ETBI or FESS for attending a training session
Please note: Where the numbers for any of the listed events are low in up-take, this will likely result in the event being cancelled.