Programmes approved for sharing
The process for this is as follows:
On receipt of the email, FETAC will supply the provider with:
- 1. the approved programme descriptor
- 2. an application form for validation.
Providers have 2 options in completing the application form. They may choose to:
- Option A: Use the programme as it is or
- Option B: Use the programme and make some modifications and/or additions
Option A: Use the programme as it is
All providers who wish to use the programme as it is and not make any modifications or changes should only complete Part A of the form and return it to FETAC.
Option B: Use the programme and make some modifications and/or additions
Providers who wish to use the programme and make some modifications should complete Part A, Part B and the appropriate number of Programme Module Descriptors.
Where modifications are made, they must be evaluated either through a Programme Approval Agreement Process or through the FETAC Validation Process.
1. Providers with a Programme Approval Agreement (PAA)
- a) The PAA Programme Module Descriptor form is used
- b) Each programme module is evaluated and approved via PAA procedures
- c) Parts A and B of this form are returned to FETAC. Individual programme module descriptors are not returned.
2. For providers (non PAA)
- a) The FETAC Programme Module Descriptor form is requested from FETAC and used
- b) Parts A and B of the form and programme module descriptors are returned to FETAC
- c) FETAC will evaluate the programme module descriptors