Fair & Consistent Assessment
Programme Development at Level 1 and Level 2
FETAC has developed a range of new awards at Level 1 and Level 2, through the Common Awards System. These awards are available to all FETAC registered Providers.
Providers who wish to offer a programme leading to a FETAC award at Level 1 and/or Level 2 must first have the programme validated by FETAC. For further information consult the FETAC website.
The following may be useful as a reference:
- Register of Validated Programmes at Levels 1 and 2
- Quality Assurance in Further Education and Training Policy and Guidelines for Providers v1.3
- Validation of Programmes: Policy (FETAC)
- Quality Assuring Assessment: Policy (FETAC)
- Determinations for the Outline National Framework of Qualifications (NQAI) - pages 16 and 19
- Exploring Assessment for Accountability Purposes in Adult Literacy (NALA)
- Level Definitions for the Department of Education and Skills Adult Literacy Returns